What are we doing?
All Agrimac staff and branches have been briefed in the updated levels of hygiene we need to achieve.
- There’ll be hand sanitiser available at all branches inside the door and on the counters for customers and employees.
- All branches are on heightened regimes of cleaning and disinfecting, everything from door handles to computers.
- All cabins of machines in which our techs have been in will be thoroughly sanitised before hand back.
- Our staff have been advised to self-identify for any illness and self isolate if symptoms match any part of COVID-19.
- We ask that everyone keeps a required 1.5 metres away from all staff or when dealing with counter staff.
- If you need anything call us first. While some trips to the branch are unavoidable, we’re working hard to service your needs and keep you safe.
- If you’re feeling unwell, please don’t come to the branch.
We can arrange non-contact parts delivery if that suits you. Simply get in touch and we’ll work out a suitable plan.
We will continue to offer on-farm servicing of machines, but with no direct human contact. Our techs have been issued with antibacterial wipes, hand sanitiser, and cleaning products, and will wear disposable gloves.
Agrimac management are looking at what the future may hold as far as availability of parts, and supplies may hold. You’ll see some offers regarding this over the next few weeks.
Above all we hope you, your families and staff all stay safe. While we’ll continue to offer our same high quality service, Agrimac will take the recommended steps to keep your and our families safe.